HELP > YOUR ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION, AND LOGGING IN
- Registering with 3P is free!
- Just fill in a simple registration form to get yourself started.
- Click the "REGISTER" link at top of the my3P page start your registration process or click here to register.
- Once completed, you will be sent a verification email to confirm the email address that you have provided.
VERIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Once you have completed the registration form (see Registering), a verification email will be sent to the email address that you have provided. You will need to click on the verification link in that email to confirm your email address.
- Once verified, you will be able to start using the 3P services simply by logging in with your username and password.
- If you have not received an verification email from us, please check:
- That your junk mail settings are not blocking our emails (our automated email address is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A quick way to avoid this is by adding email@example.com to your address book. This will show that you recognize our emails.
- Once you have sorted this, click here if you need us to resend your verification email.
PROBLEMS LOGGING IN
- There are two main reasons why you might not be able to log in to my3P:
- Wrong username and password
- With accounts all over the Internet, you may have jumbled your username and password combinations! Please check them again.
- If you really cannot remember your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link under the log-in box. You will then be asked for your email address for us to send you your username and password.
- Your account is not verified
- You need to click on the link in your verification email, which was sent to your email address shortly after submitting your registration form.
- Refer to "Verifying Your Account" if you are experiencing any further problems with this.
CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
- Make sure that you are already logged in at my3P.
- Click on the "My Personal Profile" link located in the left column called "YOUR PROFILE".
- Make the changes about your profile
- Don't forget to tell us which school you belong to because you may win your school fabulous prizes!
- Once all changes have been made, click on the UPDATE NOW! button to save the changes.
PROVIDING YOUR BANK DETAILS
Note: Your bank details will be stored securely by 3P Ventures as it is only used to transfer any money earned from my3P.
- You will need to store your bank details for us to transfer any money earned.
- Click on the "My Account Details" link located in the left column called "YOUR PROFILE".
- Fill in the textboxes with the necessary information and click on the UPDATE NOW! button to save the changes.
KEEPING YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Your password is the key to your 3P accounts, profile, and bank details. That's why you need to keep it safe. Here are some helpful tips to protecting your password.
- NEVER EVER share your password with anyone as they might be able violate your account and possibly your life!
- Choose a password that has letters and numbers that is at least 6 characters long. This will make it harder for others to guess what it is.
- Don't use obvious passwords like names, birthdays, and telephone numbers.
- Use a different password for each account you have online. This includes having a different password for your 3P account.
- Change your password immediately if you suspect that your account has been used without your knowledge.
- Always log-off every time you are finish with using my3P.
INVITE A FRIEND!
Invite friends to 3P and once they are in, you will get 100 points for each person invited! They too get 100 points when they register just because you invited them!
- To invite a friend, enter your friend's first name and email address at the textboxes provided in the INVITE A FRIEND column on the left side of the page.
- Click "GO" to either send them a personalized message or simply use the template provided.
- If you created a personalized message and would like to save it for future use, just click on the tick box that says "Save this message as your default"
- Make sure you indicate your relationship with this friend (i.e. General, Family, Friend, Client, Coach) so that they can be categorized accordingly in your contacts list.
- When you are ready to send the invite, click "SEND INVITE".